The Council of Hispanic Business Professionals CHBP announced its new Board of Directors team of Officers, who were elected on March 13th, The new Director are:
- President: Andy Solis, attorney with Cohen & Grigsby
- Vice President: Javier Pacheco, attorney with PorterWright
- Treasurer: Jared Holes, President of JF Holes CPA, Inc
- Secretary: Luis Bernal, independent international consultant.
The new officers will serve for one year and were elected by a Board of Directors that recently was joined by:
- Kelly Capolino: Renowned Realtor and Charity Development Expert.
- Felix Lluberes: Global IT entrepreneur with Racowireless
- Orlando Rosales: President of Media Vista Group, Univision SWFL
The new Board of Directors and Officers have the mission of leading CHBP to a new stage of greater institutional development, leadership, and community involvement.